Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Make that three...

Do you ever feel like the worst mother ever? I swear every time I turn around there is something else I am missing. As you all probably guessed from my title Baby Porter now has 3 teeth. That is something to be celebrated so why the horrible mother feeling? I had NO idea he was even getting another tooth until this morning when Phillip said "You saw Porter's third tooth, right?" Not felt his third tooth or wondered if it was coming, but saw.

Nope, can't say that I have. Worst mother ever.

3 comments:

Mike and Lisa said...

Hey Maggi! I'm excited to see you have a blog! So you know Derek huh? Thats such a small world. He married my cousin M'Kenzie almost 2 years ago. If you go into my archives you can see their AMAZING wedding (I think it was in July). He's a really nice guy. I'll have to say something to him the next time I see him! And Porter is 8 months old already! Holy crap. I feel like Emmett should still be 8 months old and it won't be long before he's running around in nursery!

Jill Manis said...

Aw, totally not a bad mom! If you couldn't tell he was getting it that just means you have an awesome baby! (I was signed into Jack's account and saw your blog-hope that's okay for me being nosy ;)

in time out said...

Maggi...didn't know you blogged. I feel like I am on an adventure finding all you peeps who blog out there. I had no idea. I have closet blogged for so long....

Anyhow. I do have a private family blog, send me your email and I will invite you if you want in on it. Love ya.

Happy you found your ring.

Sorry, you are so NOT the worst mother. Stay tuned for the adventures of Sam and Jeremy a bit later this week....YIKES!!! I figure I might as well blab about it before it becomes small talk.

Miss you. Hope all is well. Stacie